Microbiological air pollution is a problem that brings a whole range of negative effects on the health of those people living in the environment where it occurs. This applies both in residential buildings and office premises; the harmfulness is multiplied, for example, in the production premises of food processing companies, catering establishments or storage areas for food or raw materials for their production.
Who are our clients?
- Owners - users of residential and office buildings - apartments, houses.
- Producers of food products of all kinds
- Producers of items and manufacturers of equipment that come into contact with food
- Owners – users of storage spaces, logistics centres
- Importers and exporters of food products
- Food sellers - retail chains (storage areas, shop facilities)
What do we offer?
- Determination of the number of microbes - e.g. mould and yeast in residential, office and other spaces
- Control of the composition of microflora in the air in food processing plants
- Determination of the effectiveness of air disinfection and decontamination in areas with high requirements for environmental cleanliness
- Accredited air sampling is carried out using a high-performance Aeroskop MAS-100 Eco device, in which air carrying particles, passing through a perforated lid, are directed to a standard Petri dish containing culture medium according to the targeted microorganism
- Decree of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic No. 6/2003 Sb., which sets the hygienic limits of chemical, physical and biological indicators for the indoor environment of residential rooms of some buildings
- Quality of the internal environment of clean rooms: EK EudraLex Guidelines - Volume 4 Good manufacturing practice (GMP) Guidelines, Annex 1 Manufacture of Sterile Medicinal Products (formerly VYR-7 Clean rooms, SÚKL Journal No. 6/1997)