in test equipment and laboratory analyses
We take pride in the qualified interpretation of laboratory results with a deep insight into the context of the examined substance. We have many years of experience in the field, supplying material testing solutions that help our customers verify the physical properties of products and materials.
- Laboratories We perform chemical and microbiological analyses. Qualified interpretation of laboratory results with a deep insight into the context of the examined substance.
- Equipment We manufacture, supply and repair measuring and test equipment. We organise regular professional workshops for users of the supplied devices, including application support.
- Development and production We manufacture customised test devices and develop new analytical methods. Our in-house teams of designers, electrical engineers, programmers and physical chemists construct devices to order.
Excellent and cohesive team
We have everything we need to do our job – high-quality technological and analytical equipment, teams of experts and years of experience. However, this is not always enough. Over the years, we have come to know the true value of mutual relations and peoples’ approach to work, both of which form the basis of everything we do. That is why we rely on a level-headed style of leadership and communication within the company. As a result, we are a close-knit team. We help each other and like to meet up even after work.
| || |
Precision and application support
Most of our products are unique devices that adhere to the specific conditions and requirements of the customer. In many cases, our work style is therefore similar to research and development activities - we often have to look for non-traditional solutions. A simple result without added value is not enough for us. We want our customers to have the best that technology has to offer. At the same time, we ensure that the customer is well oriented in everything from the start, knows how to interpret the results of the measurements and analyses, and can precisely operate the supplied devices.
establishment of analytical geological laboratories in Brno
establishment of laboratory equipment service centre
expansion of service centre to include vacuum technology services
establishment of LABTECH and privatisation of analytical laboratories and services; establishment of the sales department and the start of laboratory vacuum equipment sales
manufacture of the first AOX analyser and the start of sales
expansion of laboratories to include the department of microbiology and organic analysis
- expansion of sales and service activities to include servo-hydraulic devices and equipment for dynamic fatigue tests of materials and the simulation of operating conditions in the automotive and aviation industries
- launch of new generation of AOX and EOX analysers
- first foreign order for an AOX analyser
- acquisition of Greengas DPB Paskov analytical laboratories
- expansion of laboratories to include noise and vibration analyses
- manufacture of the first industrial leak detection station based on the principle of helium mass analysis
- acquisition of OHS Klatovy hygiene laboratories
- expansion of laboratories to include food analyses
- manufacture of the first industrial leak detection station based on the principle of pressure drop, including product strength pressure testing
- manufacture of devices transferred to new plant in Telnice u Brna
- first foreign contract for a leak testing station
development and production of a station for testing pressure and flow parameters of high-pressure medical oxygen valves for patient ventilation
development and production of a series of stations for detecting very small leaks (3.0e-9 mbar.L/s) in a very short cycle (20 s)
- GMP compliance (SIDC) certification for the provision of chemical analyses in the pharmaceutical industry
- first high-pressure leak detection station based on helium mass detection
- first high-pressure leak detection station based on pressure drop
- extension of instrumentation (LC/MS/MS and GCTQ) to provide residue analyses of pesticides, tropane and pyrrolizidine alkaloids, polyaromatic hydrocarbons, mycotoxins and contaminants
- manufacture of new generation of AOX and EOX analysers
- acquisition of the analytical laboratories of the Institute of Mineral Resources (ÚNS) in Kutná Hora
- development and manufacture of a station for testing the strength of concrete railway sleepers
- development and manufacture of a NOx test station for the development and testing of exhaust gas sensors for diesel engines
We deliver results!
- The highest qualityWe are certified, accredited, and have 60 years of experience.
- Teams of expertsWe have put together experts who will always advise you.
- We are a close-knit teamWe are not a large corporation, so you can always reach us on the phone.