The health risks caused by the biological contamination of food are sometimes underestimated. However, due to the possible consequences and the number of victims, they are among the most dangerous.
Microorganisms in food can affect humans directly (salmonellosis, dysentery, etc.) and indirectly by creating a toxic substance that causes illness after eating the food (botulotoxin, mould toxins, etc.).
Microbiological testing of food is a matter of where, more than elsewhere, with the informativeness of the results dependent on the sampling method, logistics and the time factor with regards to the handling of the samples.
Who are our clients?
- Producers of milk and dairy products
- Producers of bakery products (bakeries, patisseries)
- Producers of meat and meat products, slaughterhouses
- Producers of delicacies (open sandwiches, desserts, salads)
- Producers of canned food
- Tea producers
- Spice producers
- Other food producers
- Importers and exporters of food products
- Food vendors - retail chains
What do we offer?
- Determination of microbiological parameters of all types of food
- Examination of carcasses of pigs, cattle, sheep
- Storage trials for producers
- Determination or verification of the shelf-life of a product
- Commission Regulation (EC) No. 2073/2005 on microbiological criteria for food
- ČSN 56 9609: Rules of good hygienic and manufacturing practice - Microbiological criteria for food
- Regulation of the EP and of the Council No. 852/2004/EC on food hygiene