With the arrival and development of electronic cigarettes, the question of whether these products are harmful or harmless naturally arises.
Our analyses will put arguments in your hands, whether you are a producer or need to check the reliability and quality of your supplier’s goods.
Who are our clients?
- Producers of e-liquids, e-cigarettes
- Importers and distributors of e-cigarettes
What do we offer?
- Determination of the nicotine content – e.g. to check the declared amount
- Determination of other major components of e-liquids – propylene glycol, glycerin
- Analysis of e-liquids (harmful impurities, aldehydes, ketones, heavy metals, microbiology)
- Analysis of aerosols (puff) from e-liquids (harmful impurities, aldehydes, ketones, volatile substances, heavy metals, tobacco nitrosamines, emission puffs)
- Analysis of aromatic essences (VOC, high-boiling substances, screening of aromatic substances, preservative additives, aldehydes, ketones)
European Standard - European Tobacco Products Directive (EUTPD or TPD) 2014/40/EU
Methods of analysis:
- CORESTA No. 21,81,60,66,74 (Cooperation Centre for Scientific Research Relative to Tobacco)
- French standards AFNOR XP D90-300-2, 3