Quadrupole mass spectrometers from HIDEN Analytical are used in the following applications:
- Real-time gas analysis in laboratories and the technological processes of a wide range of samples in concentrations ranging from units of ppb up to 100%.
- Residual gas analysis, leak detection and contamination monitoring of vacuum systems.
- Plasma monitoring and description - provides detailed information about plasma and reactions occurring in it. It enables the analysis of positive and negative ions, radicals, neutral particles and electron density distribution.
- Profile analysis of materials, thin layers or coatings enabling their quantification and imaging by the SIMS and SNMS methods.
- Study of catalytic processes using a modular CATLAB system, including an automatic micro-reactor coupled with a mass spectrometer to analyse released gases.
- Nanotechnology - mass spectrometers facilitate research and development at the atomic, molecular and macromolecular levels.
- Thermal analysis - mass spectrometers coupled with thermal analysis instruments allow the analysis of released gases as a function of time and temperature. HIDEN Analytical offers optimised interfaces for connecting the thermal analysis systems of most manufacturers.
- Analysis of dissolved components in liquids - enables conducting research and ecological studies, analysis of biofuels, respiratory gases and fermentation processes.