The health of our little ones is undoubtedly a priority for every parent, grandparent, educational worker and anyone who cares about our future. One of the factors that can be influenced is the provision of a clean and safe environment in areas where children like to move, i.e. playgrounds and especially children’s sandpits.
Who are our clients?
- Operators of public parks, children’s playgrounds - often towns and municipalities
- Operators of swimming pools, lidos, aqua parks
- Operators of kindergartens, nurseries, children’s groups
- Natural persons - citizens
What do we offer?
- Analyses of sand in sandpits of outdoor playgrounds - metals and indicators of microbiological and parasitological contamination of the sand are monitored
- Sampling and analyses are carried out in accordance with Decree No. 238/2011 Sb., on the hygienic requirements for swimming pools, saunas and sand in sandpits, as amended.