The effects of noise and vibrations within the work process, but also outside of it, affect our health. The importance of monitoring these factors is growing as lifestyles become more stressful.
Our services in this area go back a long way - the accredited Noise and Vibration Testing Laboratory was founded in 1986, and its experience ranks it among the leading facilities in the field of noise and vibration measurement in the Czech Republic.
A logical part of the services is measuring the quality of the environment - especially the work environment, the level of chemical substances affecting the people present, the level of dust, etc., which we also carry out.
Among the advantages of our facility are the short measurement dates and delivery times of accredited protocols on the performed tests, which are the output of the measurements.
Who are our clients?
- a wide range of entities, especially manufacturing or processing companies
- Deep black coal mines
- Project architects of residential, industrial or other commercial buildings
- Project architects of transport structures and roads (highways, expressways, bypasses, etc.)
- Local self-governing bodies
- Public administration bodies
- Regional hygiene stations
- Security technicians in companies
- Occupational safety agencies
- Ecologists and environmental workers
- Private persons
What do we offer?
- Noise measurement in a communal environment (in outdoor and indoor protected areas of buildings during the day and at night)
- Measurement of noise from road traffic, 24 hour measurements and short-term measurements
- Measurement of noise from the operation of stationary noise sources, air conditioning units, aggregates, elevators, heat pumps, boilers, etc.
- Measurement of noise from the operation of industrial and manufacturing plants and companies, repair and engineering enterprises
- Measurement of noise from music productions, restaurants, bars and sports events
- Measurements related to building acoustics, air sound insulation, reverberation
- Consulting services, proposals for potential solutions and the determination of alternative measures when permissible noise levels are exceeded
- Measurement of noise in the work environment (for the purposes of final building approvals and work categorisation)
- Noise measurement at machine operator level to determine the burden placed on workers for the purposes of work categorisation or final building approvals
- Technical measurements of noise from the operation of production equipment
- Consulting services, proposals for potential solutions and the determination of alternative measures when permissible noise levels are exceeded in the form of recommendations for suitable personal hearing protection devices for respective workplaces
- Measurement of vibrations in work and communal environments
- Measurement of total vibrations transmitted to the operator of construction machinery and means of transport
- Measurement of vibrations transmitted to the worker’s hand when operating manual tools, such as electric grinders, pneumatic wrenches, demolition hammers, chainsaws, electric scythes, etc.
- Vibration measurement in buildings
- Dust measurement and analysis of chemical pollutants in the work environment
- Measurement (sampling) and analysis of chemical pollutants in the working atmosphere for the purpose of determining the concentration and subsequent comparison with PEL (permissible exposure limit) or MAC (maximum allowable concentration)
- Dust measurement in workplaces and determination of dust concentration in the work environment (inhalable and respirable dust fractions) and subsequent comparison with PEL (permissible exposure limit)
- The collected samples are analysed in the laboratory, the results of which are published in a report
Our workplace measures noise and vibrations according to valid methodologies and laws, such as the Public Health Protection Act No. 258/2000 Sb., and Government Regulation No. 272/2001 Sb., on the Protection of Health from the Adverse Effects of Noise and Vibration.