Do you need sterile instruments for your work?
Then you certainly have a sterilizing device - a sterilizer - in your doctor’s surgery, establishment or clinic.
It goes without saying that the proper functioning thereof is important for the health of your patients and clients.
We are here to help!
We are your assurance that your sterilization device works reliably and that you, as its operator, meet all the relevant legislative requirements. We monitor the prescribed inspection intervals for you and implement them.
You can therefore devote yourself fully to the care of your patients and clients.
We are authorised by the National Institute of Public Health (link or click - Certification)
Who are our clients?
- Central sterilization departments of hospitals, polyclinics and other healthcare facilities
- Nail studios, pedicurists
- Tattoo studios
- Beauty salons
- Other operators of sterilization equipment
What do we offer?
- Checking of the effectiveness of the sterilization process - checks of sterilization devices (steam, hot air, formaldehyde) using biological and chemical indicators according to the applicable legislation.
Decree of the Ministry of Health No. 306/2012 Sb.
Prescribed frequency of sterilization effectiveness checks:
- For new devices and devices after repair or relocation prior to being put into operation.
- Immediately in case of any doubt about the effectiveness of the sterilization device.
- Once a month for sterilizers that are located in central sterilization departments or sterilization centres and in workplaces that sterilize material for other facilities
- For all other sterilizers not older than 10 years from the date of manufacture, no later than after 200 sterilization cycles, but at least once a year.
- For all other sterilizers older than 10 years, no later than after 100 sterilization cycles, but at least once every six months